Friday, May 1, 2009

A Life Without Magic, Is A Life Without Life

"A Life Without Magic, Is A Life Without Life.
For The Stronger The Pulse Of Magic In One's Life,
The Stronger The Sense One Is Truly Alive." - David Julio Wang

...it feels to me that life in today's plastic and artificial world of materialism, consumerism, and capitalism, there is a distinct lack of that special feeling we can call : magic.

perhaps it has always been an elusive feeling, throughout the history of humanity...

But, when I see our world gulping down stories of Harry Potter, Spider-Man, The Lord of The Rings, and endless quantities of video games about living a life of feeling special, noble, and heroic, I know that the feeling is powerful in not only me, but in many, many of us...all of us, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment