Friday, May 8, 2009

The More You Suffer, The More Empathy You Have For The Suffering Of Others

"The More You Suffer,
The More Empathy You Have For The Suffering Of Others."
- David Julio Wang

All my life I have never really felt like I belonged.

I tried to ignore the feeling,
distract myself from it with tv, books, video games,
none of it gave me real peace.

The only validation I can give to the experience is that the more suffering I experience,
the more I care about the suffering of others,
the more I need to do big things to change it.

...some people might say I have no idea what real suffering is like.
....well...seek and I shall find I suppose...

suffering.
purpose.
could the two be tied together?...

"We Are All Just Travelers On The Journey Of Life."
- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment