Monday, May 4, 2009

Those Who Value Their Life Too Much, End Up Missing Out On It.

"Those Who Value Their Life Too Much,
End Up Missing Out On It." - David Julio Wang

Life is but a dream.
Living life in the fear of losing it, doesn't seem like living at all.

I am 29 and filled to the brim of my being with regrets.
Why?
I have been afraid of pain and being hurt my whole life,
and I watched the sands of time pass through my fingers,
with hardly a grain resting in my palm to show for its passage.

...I've reached my own breaking point though.
Being untrue to myself for nearly 30 years is too much time...
I wish it had been 20, or even 15, but I cannot go back in time,
or reverse time...yet.
That is something I happily do not do.
I do not limit myself, even to what "logic" deems impossible.

To anyone who reads this,
Know Yourself my friend,
and Be True to yourself,
even if it means you put your life on the line to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment